"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Louisa May Alcott-


Please leave me
a comment!

e mërkurë, 24 tetor 2007

There's someone here I don't recognize

There is someone new here at my house that I just don't seem to recognize....funny thing, it just happens to be me!
My friend Suzanne, recommended her hairdresser and I took her up on it. Seems everyone that has cut my hair in the past has totally misunderstood how to cut my hair. Now, I understand what it means to get your money's worth. This young man really knows his stuff!! I love the way my hair looks and I have it on good authority that it makes me look 13 years younger! LOL
I don't know why 13...oh well. I would take 13 months really. grin..
So, without further ado, here is Bisou helping me model my new do:

4 komente:

Heather tha...

You look gorgeous! Now go out on the town and show it off!

June tha...

OH I love it!!! Gorgeous new doo! That spelling stumped me so maybe it's too early in the morning, but it looks gorgeous dawlin'

Peggy tha...

I love the new do. And the previous pirate pictures are adorable.

George tha...

Looks great! So could you send some of that extra hair MY way??