"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Louisa May Alcott-


Please leave me
a comment!

e shtunë, 22 dhjetor 2007

Christmas is only 3 days away


And I am almost done with my Christmas knitting!! I only have about 4 more inches on Aubreys little tank. I think it is going to be so cute.

The next picture of this, will be on the model, I promise!!







The other pair of socks that I am working on, in Fabel's garnstudio is this close.....


These are for "Him who can not be named" and have a few more hours worth of work on them. I anticipate them being done by tonight.








On another note, I just had to show you these tea towels I found at a consignment store the other day. Way too cute.

4 komente:

Peggy tha...

The doll clothes are so great, but nothing can top the picture of the little girls in their jammies with their dolls. So very precious. Knitting looks great!!!!!

Unknown tha...

Love love love those tee towels. I also am quite partial to those fabo socks!!!!

Have a very Happy Holiday!!

Karen

Michelle Olsen Sasak tha...

The knitting looks great. I can't wait to see Aubrey in it. I bet she'll love it :)

June tha...

Love the socks and the Tank Top! How very, very pretty! I always seem to miss the day you actually post! lol