"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Louisa May Alcott-


Please leave me
a comment!

e diel, 9 dhjetor 2007

What dolls!!




I have been up to my eyeballs in doll everything for the last week. 18" dolls to be exact. I will say here for posterity that
I hate to sew doll clothes. I love how happy it makes my children and I love to see the doll in the clothes, but the process of making a garment with such small parts is horrible. Yuck, yuck, yuck!!! Here is the collection by RoLynn (LOL). Look hard and fast, because I will never, ever, ever (until I forget and get talked into it) do this again. OH, I do have to say, that my darling little Ashley Megan cut out the outfits, which is the reason that they all got finished! By the way, I did not knit that cute little sweater, it just slipped into the picture.

Here are my three live dolls with a pajama set for them and their dolls that I found at Vision Forum, thank Yahweh!!!! I was so happy to see that someone made an affordable set that I scarfed it up right away. The girls absolutely loved this surprise.

1 koment:

Michelle Olsen Sasak tha...

The doll clothes look great, and your little ones look so precious in their nightgowns.