"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Louisa May Alcott-


Please leave me
a comment!

e hënë, 21 janar 2008

Tables or????

I went to put my coffee down yesterday morning and found there was no room on the table. I moved to put it on another table close by and that was when it dawned on me! The tables in my house have become....ummm, I don't know, baskets maybe?!
Underneath all that Playmobil is a coffee table. I remember it well. I think it matches my couch.



This table is next to the couch, so that if you wanted, you could place a drink (or whatever!!!) beside you. Perfect logic, right? Wrong!

The really cool part about what you put on a table is that almost all of it can stack, and stack and stack....to infinity.

You would think that because my dining room table is in another room, like perhaps, I don't know, let's call it the....dining room, that this disease might not have extended itself this far. ha

The thing about this is, I can justify almost all of the stuff that is on this table. The placemat is out because the kids were quizzing each other on presidents. (Cool, huh? I didn't even ask them to) The file is out because someone was filing their artwork. The swift and yarn winder is there because Ashley has been skeining her dyed yarn. Go see! Now, never mind that I have a craft room upstairs. What part of UPstairs are you not understanding??? That is lightyears away, silly!
The part I don't understand is WHY IS IT ALL STILL THERE?

1 koment:

June tha...

Horizontal surfaces, yeah, baby. We don't have a one that isn't storing some sort of treasure! lol