"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Louisa May Alcott-


Please leave me
a comment!

e shtunë, 10 nëntor 2007

Real knowledge

You know you can take IQ tests to find out how smart you are, and just revel in the scores, but the real test is when a nine year old asks you the the 10 million dollar question.

In this case, I am peacefully checking my reader to see what all you really interesting people have to say, lol, and I happen to overhear my little Kelsey Belle ask her daddy this question;
"Daddy, in On Top of Spaghetti, is it under the door or out the door?" Now that, my friends, is where real knowledge hangs...first of all, just because my children have been singing it over and over, doesn't mean that Daddy has brushed up on it, ha! And second of all, does Daddy remember a song he probably hasn't sung since the last batch of kiddos were springing up??? Drumroll please!!!
Yes, yes he does. And just to prove that he does, he adds what I call a bit of "Daddy logic". His response is, "Out the door, Kelsey, because meatballs are too big to roll under it". Well, duh.

2 komente:

Eunichs abound tha...

Well ? ? ? How can you argue with that logic?

Michelle Olsen Sasak tha...

I think that's great logic :)