"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary.
-Louisa May Alcott-


Please leave me
a comment!

e premte, 1 shkurt 2008

I heart my sweater





Here are pictures of what happened to the little cedar handspun, hand-dyed shawl after you last saw it.


I took it upstairs
after a little wash and spin and Ashley helped me pin it out.






Then I wore it last night.




















I got my pattern in the mail for my Fletcher sweater from Noro (again....sheesh, just don't ask!) and have now cast on for the long awaited sweater for myself.

This is the sweater I have waited to make from the 3 lbs of roving that Ashley got me for my birthday and I patiently (not)spun up....

So, here is my Valentines picture of this sweet little darlin....Oh and by the way, just for my knitting group's information...;), I have converted this to be knit in the round....don't want to do too many seams in my lifetime.

3 komente:

Heather tha...

The shawl is beautiful. I look forward to the finished sweater!

Peggy tha...

What a gorgeous shawl. Your puppie is so adorable and congrats to Aubrey!!!!! And you. :)

Anonim tha...

Oooo la la!! You look just fab in your new shawl!! It's a beautiful shaw being worn by a beautiful person from yarn given by another beautiful person!!